Below are listed various tools and tutorials you can make use of to build your
website. If you have problems using these, or have suggestions on new tools we could
provide you, please go to our webmaster forum.
Some of the tools have been setup so that you can place it on your own site. The tools
you can add to your websites have a next to them.
- Meta-Tag Generator
- This PHP based tool will help you create meta-tags for your webpages. Meta-tags
are there to assist search engines determine the theme of your page.
- Robot.txt Generator
- Robot.txt files allow you to dictate which parts of your website bots can spider.
This PHP based tool will assist you in creating this file.
Motivator - This is a little script we wrote with the intent of motivating
you to optimize your Google AdSense ads by showing you how much more you could be earning
by increasing CTR.
implement URL encoding / decoding
to rotate multiple advertisers banners in the same location, or give your site a
fresh look by rotating your site logo. This script will load a random banner with
- Tell a Friend - This tutorial will teach you how to setup a
tell-a-friend function on your website. This is great for marketing your site as your
visitors can tell their friends etc... We believe it will work best with entertainment
sites such as joke sites, game sites etc...
your own popup windows easily with no hassle. It also allows you to determine
the event that will make the popup appear (click on link, button or on pageload).
- Frameless Popup - This tutorial will outline how you can go about
creating a frameless popup window. This can be set to load automatically or
by clicking on a link.
- Delayed Popup - This tutorial will teach you to create a program that
loads a hidden popup window outside of your visitors view. This hidden popup
contains popup code that will load at different time intervals in different
positions on your page. This code is designed to display more popups for the
amount of time your visitor stays on your website.
- Exit Popunder - Add a simple popunder to your webpages that
will only load once per visitor per visit. This tool is great to show your
visitor what else you have to offer when they close their browser.
- Rotating Popunder - This tutorial will outline how to create a
popunder window on a website, that displays different content (URL) each time
it is loaded (that you specify). It can be used to market various products or
service you provide.
- Website Exit Message - This tutorial will teach you to write a
code that will generate a prompt when a visitor leaves your website. It is useful
to suggest another website to your visitor.
Copyright © 2018 SiteToolCenter.com
Best Viewed With Mozilla FireFox